Almost immediately after Andrew Scheer won the leadership of the Conservative Party, the Trudeau Liberals and their media stooges have been pushing their usual propaganda narrative.
They’ve said Andrew Scheer is “extreme” and they intend to portray him – and thus all who support him – as holding positions far outside the views of most Canadians.
This was expected, and it must be confronted.
Of course, we know the truth: It’s obvious that Andrew Scheer’s views are shared by Canadians. He has said clearly that “divisive” issues won’t be re-opened. He has said MP’s are free to speak their minds. He has said budgets should be balanced. He has said taxes should be lowered. And he has stood up for freedom of speech. Those are all things Canadians agree with. You can see that despite the best efforts of the elitist propaganda machine, Andrew Scheer’s views are not extreme.
However, it is not enough simply to confront the lies of the elites. The elitist strategy is to keep anyone challenging the status quo on the defensive, always answering accusations and attempting to “moderate” themselves by taking the positions endorsed by the elites.
So, by simply saying “Andrew Scheer is not extreme,” and leaving it at that, the elites are still winning.
That’s why it’s essential to go much further, and expose the real truth: Justin Trudeau is the real extremist.
Justin Trudeau is the most globalist leader Canada has ever had. His list of actions while in office show an extreme pattern:
- He has openly talked about Canada having no national identity, and has said Canada should be a post-national state.
- He has set up a dangerous “infrastructure bank” that gives massive foreign banks the chance to make big profits off Canadians, while sticking our taxpayers with all the losses and all the risk.
- He has given preferential access to foreign billionaires – letting himself be lobbied in secret.
- He vacationed on an island owned by a secretive and shady group of global banks – once used in global tax evasion schemes. He now faces an ethics investigation into the trip, and has repeatedly lied and hidden the truth about it.
- He has given away billions more in taxpayer money, while ignoring Canadians who need help.
- He refused to speak English to a woman who asked him a question – “because he was in Quebec.” He faced an investigation into his actions.
- He said Bombardier getting hundreds of millions in taxpayer bailouts, and then giving their employees massive bonuses was a “free market decision.”
- He let a company closely linked to China’s Communist Party buy the biggest assisted-living provider in British Columbia.
- He bragged about his family using their connections to get out of charges for using pot, while punishing thousands of Canadians for the exact same thing.
- He promised to “help the middle class,” while his policies instead have led to wage stagnation for Canadians – while the big banks make record profits.
- He called himself a “feminist,” then sold billions of dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia – possibly the most anti-women regime on earth.
- He is considering sending Canadian troops on a “peacekeeping” mission in a brutal war-zone in Africa – after cutting military funding.
- He let a Chinese company buy a Canadian firm that has sensitive military technology – against the advice of Canadian National Defence and Security experts.
- And after promising three years of “small deficits,” he has racked up a massive amount of red ink, all while presiding over a weak economy.
Those are all extreme actions, and are far outside the Canadian mainstream. And yet, the media elites never call Trudeau an extremist.
That’s why we must bypass the elitist establishment media filter entirely, and get the truth directly to Canadians.
The case needs to be made over and over and over again that Trudeau’s globalism is extreme, anti-Canadian, and harmful to our country. Every time he takes another action that benefits foreign interests at the expense of Canadians, we must make sure we tell as many people as possible.
Dishonest propaganda from the elites is going to emerge at a rapid pace – and it will only get worse the closer we get to an election. “Centrist” Trudeau vs the “extreme” Scheer is how the elites want to frame the election.
We cannot accept that frame.
We must push back with the truth:
Justin Trudeau is the real extremist.
The elites want to hide their many failures behind political correctness, deception, and manipulation. We need to push back and spread the truth.
That’s why I write.
Building this website takes a lot of work, but it’s worth it, and there are two ways you can help:
2 – You can share this article