Around the world, dangers are multiplying.
Terrorism, economic breakdown, and internal instability are rising.
More power is being taken away from our citizens and concentrated in the hands of global institutions far removed from our lives. And the people who lead those institutions don’t understand, and don’t care, about our lives.
As a result of these trends, it is essential for Canada to become more self-reliant, and less dependent on an unstable and chaotic world.
And yet, our government is going in exactly the opposite direction.
Instead of embracing patriotism and a self-reliant attitude that strengthens our nation, the Trudeau government is selling us out to their globalist ideology.
Every step of the way, they choose to weaken our nation, exposing us to more risk and more danger. Here are just some of the examples:
- We are increasingly dependent on foreign oil – despite our massive reserves at home.
- We are dependent on the United States for our defence, and the so-called “new defence policy” is a fraud.
- Our economy is increasingly dependent on trade deals that empower foreign countries and global corporations, while our own middle class and working people are sacrificed. And now, even our infrastructure is being put at the mercy of the biggest international banks, who will make all the profits while we get all the risk.
- We have sold off all our gold, in return for fiat currency printed by foreign central banks – dramatically increasing our vulnerability in the case of economic collapse.
- We are being burdened with more and more taxes – especially a massive new carbon tax – all so the government can appease foreign public opinion and look good in front of the corrupt and useless United Nations.
This deliberate weakening of our country benefits those in power and enriches the corrupt elite class, but it hurts the vast majority of Canadians. Yet, it is sold as a feel-good project that involves “embracing the world,” and is pushed by a compliant establishment media that doesn’t ask the deeper questions.
Our nation must become more self-reliant
There’s nothing wrong with having ties to other countries. But there is a huge difference between working with other countries and being dependent on them. And there’s an even bigger difference between pursuing mutually beneficial deals and policies, and putting the interests of other nations ahead of our own as our corrupt “leaders” do.
Canada must deal with the world from a position of strength, rather than the weakness we are projecting now. Our nation controls a vast swath of land, and tremendous natural resources. Foreign countries and global corporations surely want to gain control over what we have, and we should have no illusions that they will always be peaceful in trying to get it.
History shows that nations who choose weakness and dependency are inviting violence and danger. Nations have been destroyed and conquered before, and there’s no reason to think Canada is immune. Only by developing a truly strong national defence, a stronger domestic economy, and a stronger sense of patriotism can our country see our way through the dangers and struggles ahead.
We have everything we need within our own nation to be secure, prosperous, and free.
That’s why Canada must become more self reliant.
The elites want to hide their many failures behind political correctness, deception, and manipulation. We need to push back and spread the truth.
That’s why I write.
Building this website takes a lot of work, but it’s worth it, and there are two ways you can help:
2 – You can share this article[widget id="top-posts-5"]