“An All-Star Team,” says Ford.
The new Ontario government cabinet has been revealed.
“We have an all-star team that’s ready right now to give the people of Ontario the kind of leadership and direction they deserve,” said Ford. “For too long, the people of Ontario have worked more and paid more, but gotten less. Those days are over. Help is here.”
The cabinet is smaller than the one under the Wynne Liberals, who massively expanded government costs and expenses. Clearly, Ford is on the path to reversing that and showing real respect for taxpayers.
Here’s the full list of cabinet members:
- Peter Bethlenfalvy – President of the Treasury Board
- Raymond Cho – Minister for Seniors and Accessibility
- Steve Clark – Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
- Christine Elliott – Minister of Health and Long-Term Care and Deputy Premier
- Victor Fedeli – Minister of Finance and Chair of Cabinet
- Doug Ford – Premier and Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs
- Merrilee Fullerton – Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Ernie Hardeman – Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Sylvia Jones – Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport
- Lisa MacLeod – Minister of Children, Community and Social Services and Minister Responsible for Women’s Issues
- Monte McNaughton – Minister of Infrastructure
- Caroline Mulroney – Attorney General and Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs
- Rod Phillips – Minister of the Environment, Conservation and Parks
- Greg Rickford – Minister of Energy, Northern Development and Mines, and Minister of Indigenous Affairs
- Laurie Scott – Minister of Labour
- Todd Smith – Minister of Government and Consumer Services, and Government House Leader
- Lisa Thompson – Minister of Education
- Michael Tibollo – Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services
- Jim Wilson – Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade
- John Yakabuski – Minister of Transportation
- Jeff Yurek – Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry
Now, the job of repairing the damage done by the Liberals begins.
Photo – Twitter