POLL: Canadians Don’t Trust Trudeau To Deal With Rising Western Separatism

Clear majority say they think he can’t address it.

A new Nanos survey shows the majority of Canadians don’t trust Justin Trudeau to deal with the rise of Western separatism.

In part, that’s likely because Trudeau himself is the cause of the big separatist surge, as his policies have been devastating for the Western energy industry, and his contempt for Western Canadians is clear.

According to the survey, 19% of Canadians say they are ‘not confident,’ Trudeau can address rising separatist sentiment in the West, while 38% say they are ‘somewhat not confident.’ Combined, that’s 57% of Canadians who don’t trust Trudeau to deal with it.

Meanwhile, only around 10% have confidence in Trudeau’s ability to handle it.

In the Prairies, the numbers are even worse for Trudeau, with a total of 79% expressing a lack of confidence in Trudeau’s ability to handle rising Wexit support.

Those are terrible numbers for Trudeau, and shows that he’s received no post-election bounce in voter perception. If anything, Canadians can see how Trudeau’s ‘victory’ despite losing the popular vote will deepen Canada’s divisions, because Trudeau refuses to take any action that would address the serious problems in Western Canada that have been caused by his policies.

Spencer Fernando

Photo – YouTube

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Del

Trudeau didn’t win, Scheer lost. WEXIT.

Fraser

100’s of billions , yes, 100’s of billions stolen out of Ottawa and funneled into quebec and other franco towns, and companies, all across the country…all disguised as grants, subsides, equalization, bilingualism – only outside quebec (code for french) while quebec bans our language, a la bills 22, 178, 101… nice eh ? – all really legal theft, change the laws, steal more money, this is what they did…

Gary

Trudeau like father hates the west he grew up hating the west and when he got lucky and got the PM job he fulling intended to do what he has done , he also got lucky trump got elected and opened oil and gas production up in the USA which in turn drove the value of Canadian oil down making it basically worthless and with it otherwise being land locked he got his revenge for dear old dad

Ralph Knapp

It’s too bad Canada doesn’t have an impeachment statute on the books.

David Henley

It’s to bad fools still vote for him. How do you blame him when the voters put him back in. Scheer is no different so your choice is limited.

David Henley

It is surprising that most don’t even have a clue of what is happening around the world. What’s happening in Canada is hidden by the media and praise the liberals for destroying Canada. The real agenda is global elite ruling all countries and the present governments are allowing all this to happen. It is discouraging to say the least when you have all the parties shoving the globalist agenda down our throats. I thought Canadians where smarter than the Americans but now I see they really don’t care much about the country or the freedom they have. At what point… Read more »