“Poilievre’s dominant win is perhaps the most dramatic rejection of the establishment press that Canada has seen in decades.”
In the latest issue of the exclusive political analysis newsletter, I discuss the following topics:
1) Analysis of CPC leadership race results.
2) What Pierre Poilievre’s win means for the Conservative Party.
3) What Pierre Poilievre’s win means for the establishment media.
4) What Pierre Poilievre’s win means for the Liberal-NDP socialist coalition.
5) Why the anti-energy agenda is deeply anti-human
6) How the refusal to put up a bison sculpture in Edmonton is an example of the further decline of our society.
For $40 a month on Patreon, you will gain full access to all editions, which will be published every week.
If that is something you can afford I would be very grateful to have you as a subscriber.
All content on SpencerFernando.com remains free, so subscribing to the newsletter is a way to both access exclusive content, and support my work here as well.
If you would like to subscribe, click the link below to sign up and join the $40 a month tier to access my exclusive political analysis:
Spencer Fernando[widget id="top-posts-5"]