PPC leader lists 8 ways Canada can stand up to China.
In a new video, People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier slammed China, saying Canada must “stand up to the Chinese bully.”
Bernier also unveiled 8 policy ideas for how Canada should deal with the threat posed by China:
- Ban Huawei equipment from our telecom network
- forbid the takeover of our natural resources and other strategic assets by Chinese companies
- join our allies and demand an independent investigation into China’s responsibility and the WHO’s complicity in the spread of the virus
- join the U.S. initiative to reduce our reliance on Chinese supply chains
- expedite the Meng extradition case
- show support for Taiwan and the Hong Kong democrats
- expel any Chinese diplomat suspected of spying, and
- stop issuing visas to Chinese students.
Bernier’s policy unveiling comes as polls show a huge majority of Canadians across the political spectrum express negative views of Canada, with anger growing towards the totalitarian state for kidnapping Canadians, threatening our allies, stealing technology, and allowing the CCP Virus to be unleashed upon the world.
It seems Justin Trudeau is the only leader left in the Western world who hasn’t realized China is NOT our friend, leaving Canada in a very dangerous position.
You can watch Bernier’s video below:
Photo – YouTube[widget id="top-posts-5"]